Advanced Sniper & Instructor Program
August 7th, 2021 - August 12th, 2021
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
Air Force, Army, CIA, Coast Guard, Dept of Energy, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Justice, Dept of State, Dept of Transportation, Dept of Treasury, DOD & Military, Foreign Governments/Agencies, Intelligence Agencies, NASA, National Guard Association, Navy & Marine Corps, NSA, Other Federal Agencies
Emergency Management, Law Enforcement, Military
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost Individual Registration: $899.00
The OpTac International Advanced Sniper and Instructor Program, hosted by the Henrico County Police Division, will be held August 7-12, 2021 in Henrico County, Virginia.
This intense program teaches advanced sniper tactics and operational marksmanship skills. A strong emphasis is placed on urban sniping, the construction of urban hides, engagement of moving targets and targets at unknown distances, cold bore stress shots, fieldcraft/stalking, deployment skills, scenarios, and sniper instructional methods. There are no prerequisites to attend this program. However, attendees seeking Sniper Instructor Certification must have successfully completed the OpTac International Police Sniper Program and possess instructor certification (in any area) from their own jurisdiction or state training commission. The cost to attend the OpTac International Advanced Sniper & Instructor Program is $899 per person. Any officer attending the preceding Police Sniper Program in Henrico County, Virginia (August 2-6, 2021) will receive a $100 discount off of the Advanced Program tuition. There is limited space available, therefore, paid reservations are accepted on a priority basis.
- Operating in an urban environment
- Construction of urban hides
- Establishing a sniper training matrix
- Proper shooting positions
- Effects of shooting through glass
- Positioning and camouflage/concealment techniques
- Sniper coding/reporting systems
- Tactical diagramming
- Overcoming the environment
- Engagement of moving targets
- Low-light/nighttime live-fire
- Target identification exercises
- Range estimation and range estimation exercises
- Command-fire exercises
- Guidelines for sniper utilization and deployment
- Safety training standards and protocol
- Instructional techniques
- Live-fire shooting exercises used to simulate actual emergency response operations
OpTac International is the preeminent provider of SWAT training, consultation, intervention strategies, and professional services to meet the operational objectives of law enforcement, military, government, corporate, educational institution, and special event security personnel worldwide.
Exhibitor Contact Info
OpTac International provides professional programs customized to meet the operational objectives of law enforcement, military, government, corporate, educational institution, and special event security personnel worldwide.
OpTac International, Inc.
Post Office Box 4111
Hagerstown, Maryland 21741
Email: [email protected]