Benefits of Digital Forensic Triage
August 19th, 2021 - 1:00PM to 2:00PM
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
Webcast | Webinar
Federal Government, Other Federal Agencies, State & Local Government
Data Center / Infrastructure, Law Enforcement, Records Management
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost
What if 90% of cases could be solved with 10% of the data? Digital triage provides the opportunity to quickly identify and protect victims, determine suspects, and solve your cases early.
ADF empowers front-line field investigators and lab examiners to investigate on-scene or in the lab to quickly preview evidence on-scene, seize the appropriate devices, take a suspect into custody, identify any victims and prioritize devices in the lab.
Join this webinar to learn how triage allows you to prioritize evidence, make decisions on the need for a further deep dive into the data, or gain peace of mind, based on the facts.
Specifically, you will learn about ADF investigation tools, including:
- Instant mobile preview
- Screenshot mobile phones with optical character recognition (OCR) text analysis
- Facial analytics and age recognition
- Built-in and custom search profiles
- Automatic and manual image classification and tagging
- Report customizations to sanitize for court or prosecutors