Creating Powerful, Positive Sustainable Change
October 7th, 2021 - 1:00PM to 2:15PM
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
Webcast | Webinar
City Government, County Government, Dept of Justice, Dept of State, Federal Government, Municipal Government, Other Federal Agencies, State & Local Government, State Government
Employee Training & Development, Law Enforcement, Management
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost
In this webinar, Michael will share how his leadership philosophy can help create the change we need in today’s environment. In this webinar he will discuss:
- The 3 steps and the order of those steps necessary to create powerful positive change.
- How and why change is frequently done backwards leading, in some cases, to tragic outcomes.
- How each of us can contribute to this change and our roles and responsibilities.
- Michael’s 4 step methodology for resolving conflicts, questions and concerns.
- He will cite specific examples as to how in today’s environment, law enforcement officers can help be agents of powerful positive change.