Invisible Epidemic: Addressing Traumatic Brain Injury, Strangulation and Domestic Violence (Part 2)
August 30th, 2022 - 3:00PM to 4:15PM
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
In Person, Webcast | Webinar
Air Force, Army, City Government, Coast Guard, County Government, Dept of Health & Human Services, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Dept of Justice, Dept of Veterans Affairs, Federal Government, Judicial Branch Agencies, Municipal Government, National Guard Association, National Institutes of Health, Navy & Marine Corps, Office of Personnel Management, State & Local Government, State Government
First Responders, Law Enforcement, Public Safety
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost $59.99
Webinar Start Time: 3p ET/2p CT/1p MT/12n PT
This session will discuss Ohio’s innovative and evidence-based CARE (Connect, Acknowledge, Respond, Evaluate) Framework developed by the Ohio Domestic Violence Network in partnership with the Ohio State University. The webinar will discuss Ohio’s journey to equip programs working with victims to identify to raise awareness and support survivors of DV who have been hurt in the head. It will cover the CARE brain injury educational and service provision tools, and discuss strategies to incorporate a brain injury lens into your work, as well as provide promising practices for agencies interested in addressing brain injury.
Criminal Justice and related professionals are welcome to attend the live webinar event at no charge.
– This course is suitable for those who are keen to learn new life safety concepts.
– Fire safety professionals
– Health and safety professionals
– This course is suitable for any engineering professionals like civil, mechanical, electrical, electronic. Fire protection has a strong interconnection of all building management systems
– Students and fresh graduates, those who are looking to choose a new concept of career