How Police Are Spending More Time on Patrol and Less on Paperwork
February 28 - 1:00PM to 2:00PM
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
In Person, Webcast | Webinar
Federal Government, Other Federal Agencies, State & Local Government
Law Enforcement, Mobile, Public Safety
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost
Public safety officers often struggle to write reports or manage cases and evidence because they’re stuck dealing with manual paper-based processes or clunky software. By equipping officers with mobile technologies and unified and efficient mobile software, they can save time on report writing, case management, and property and evidence management.
Register now to join our complimentary webinar to learn how dozens of police departments across the U.S. are helping their officers spend more time on patrol or investigations and less time on administrative paperwork using Zebra’s Next-Gen Mobility for Public Safety.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Automate and error-proof your report writing to save time and effort
- Streamline your investigations with digital case management, tasking, and routing
- Create more seamless and accurate property and evidence management
- Track, monitor, and raise the visibility of use of force events
- Get better visibility into your policing with quick data access and analytics
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn more about how Zebra’s mobility and automation strategy can help streamline your workflows!