The Changing Face of Identity Challenges with Biometrics for Law Enforcement
June 29th, 2021 - 2:00PM to 3:00PM
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
Webcast | Webinar
CIA, Dept of Justice, Dept of State, DOD & Military, Federal Government, Intelligence Agencies, Judicial Branch Agencies, NSA
Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Technology
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost
This course will survey dam breach analysis methods currently in use. Difference in methodology, analysis steps, assumptions and results will be described. Specifically, the course will cover hydrologic routing, 1D hydraulic routing, and 2D hydraulic routing. Features of popular software will be summarized, and future advances will be highlighted.
What are the five takeaways/learning objectives attendees will receive from this course:
- What methods of dam breach modeling have been used in the past?
- What current methods of dam breach modeling are currently being used?
- What are the differences in data and analysis requirements in the current dam breach analysis methods?
- What are the differences in results in the current dam breach analysis methods?
- What future advances can we expect?