Smooth migration from Legacy to Cost-effective Broadband Communication.
The beamFirst suite of products is designed by and for first responders and offers a smooth migration from legacy communication to cost-effective broadband technology.
It is a readily customizable, cloud-based solution that leverages the proliferation of mobile communication and the ubiquitous Internet of Things (IoT).
Beam empowers first responders with heightened communication capabilities, including text, audio/video and sub-second GPS connectivity among smart and wearable devices. Users can share secured, profiled, geotagged IoT content and media, as well as real-time collaboration with citizens and dispatchers.
Beam converts real-time IoT data – including audio/video and GPS – into actionable knowledge that augments human intelligence.
It enhances mission-critical mobile communication for organizations that are dependent on time-centric IoT connectivity and decision-making. This end-to-end service is designed by law enforcement experts for Emergency Response, NG911/PSAPs and First Responder safety.
Integrates communication, content sharing, notifications, mobile messaging and IoT connectivity including GPS.
- One, easy-to-use platform that removes multi-vendor layers to drastically reduces costs;
- Smooth migration from legacy, voice/text-driven communication to broadband IoT and mobile technology;
- It is cloud-based and does not require additional infrastructure or storage hardware;
- Supports BYOD and works on iOS, Android and Wins mobile and desktop devices;
- Easily configurable to specific client needs with minimal cost and effort;
- Adds employee safety features that can be tied to external or internal dispatch services;
- Intuitive User Interface offers easy training for employees and administrators;
- Connects mobile workforce with stationary workers and customers using chat and GPS;
- Secure and scalable solution that parallels the growth of mobile workforce;
- Connects to any legacy enterprise email/messaging services;
- Improves enterprise-wide decision-making, analytics and alignment.
Manage mobile workforce and assets & configure IoT Apps with an intuitive portal.
Chat with GPS, video & text using sub-second M2M connectivity & notification.
Share geotagged, profiled media & IoT content with a secure audience.
Collaborate dynamically with “who, when & where” using custom IoT Apps.
Analyze indexed data from people's mobile devices and IoT sensors to enhance profit.
Customers and Partners
Below are the total costs for these different subscription durations.
Additional taxes or fees may apply.
|Blueforce Starter Kits for Law Enforcement - AWS SaaS Edition V2|
|Small Enforcement Teams||Blueforce Starter Kit for Small Enforcement Teams - 1YR Subscription||$4,995|
|Tactical Teams||Blueforce Starter Kit for Tactical Teams - 1YR Subscription||$14,995|
|Crowd Control||Blueforce Starter Kit for Crowd Control - 1YR Subscription||$9,995|
Software as a service is a delivery model for software applications whereby the vendor hosts and operates the application over the Internet. Customers pay for using the software without owning the underlying infrastructure. With SaaS Contracts, customers will pay for usage through their AWS bill.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Blueforce Starter Kits for Law Enforcement - AWS SaaS Edition V2https://blueforce.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
15-days from date of purchase