Smooth migration from Legacy to Cost-effective Broadband Communication.
The beamFirst suite of products is designed by and for first responders and offers a smooth migration from legacy communication to cost-effective broadband technology.
It is a readily customizable, cloud-based solution that leverages the proliferation of mobile communication and the ubiquitous Internet of Things (IoT).
Beam empowers first responders with heightened communication capabilities, including text, audio/video and sub-second GPS connectivity among smart and wearable devices. Users can share secured, profiled, geotagged IoT content and media, as well as real-time collaboration with citizens and dispatchers.
Beam converts real-time IoT data – including audio/video and GPS – into actionable knowledge that augments human intelligence.
It enhances mission-critical mobile communication for organizations that are dependent on time-centric IoT connectivity and decision-making. This end-to-end service is designed by law enforcement experts for Emergency Response, NG911/PSAPs and First Responder safety.
Integrates communication, content sharing, notifications, mobile messaging and IoT connectivity including GPS.
- One, easy-to-use platform that removes multi-vendor layers to drastically reduces costs;
- Smooth migration from legacy, voice/text-driven communication to broadband IoT and mobile technology;
- It is cloud-based and does not require additional infrastructure or storage hardware;
- Supports BYOD and works on iOS, Android and Wins mobile and desktop devices;
- Easily configurable to specific client needs with minimal cost and effort;
- Adds employee safety features that can be tied to external or internal dispatch services;
- Intuitive User Interface offers easy training for employees and administrators;
- Connects mobile workforce with stationary workers and customers using chat and GPS;
- Secure and scalable solution that parallels the growth of mobile workforce;
- Connects to any legacy enterprise email/messaging services;
- Improves enterprise-wide decision-making, analytics and alignment.
Manage mobile workforce and assets & configure IoT Apps with an intuitive portal.
Chat with GPS, video & text using sub-second M2M connectivity & notification.
Share geotagged, profiled media & IoT content with a secure audience.
Collaborate dynamically with “who, when & where” using custom IoT Apps.
Analyze indexed data from people's mobile devices and IoT sensors to enhance profit.