Cardinality Citizen 360 CRM is an AI-driven CRM solution for government agencies that is capable of capturing, tracking all activities and operations of the Citizen Service Center(CSC). It provides a 360 view of the customer & AI powered recommendations by analyzing their demographics, programs and service interactions data. It enables Citizen Service Representatives to deliver personalized experiences to citizens and drive faster outcomes.
Cardinality Citizen 360 CRM comes with the following features:
- Multi-Channel Communication – Phone, Email, Text, Chatbots
- Highly Configurable Call Scripts/Help Guides that the Service Representatives use in CSC
- Citizen Service Requests can be transferred to Hotline and other departments based on conditions
- Ability to create Tickets/Work Orders for the Citizen Service Requests and assign to respective departments
- Ability to Open, Assign, Close, Reopen and Reassign the Citizen Service Tickets/Work Orders
- Robust Role based Access Control for different roles of Citizen Service Center
- All calls are auto recorded, transcribed, encrypted and stored in a secured repository
- Voice to Text for smart audit process
- Ability to upload & Email documents
- CRM Dashboard for Workers and Supervisors
- Standard and Non-Standard Reports for CRM with ability to download to Excel, CSV & PDF
Based on the requirements, system will be provided customized / configured according to requirements. Our customer success team will contact the purchaser within 2 business days to get more inputs.
Robust Role based Access Control for different roles of Citizen Support Center
Voice to Text conversion for smart audit process
AI Enabled ticket assignment
Customers and Partners
Below are the total costs for these different subscription durations.
Additional taxes or fees may apply.
|Citizen 360 CRM|
|300 Users||Up to 300 users, excludes one-time implementation cost||$972,000|
|500 Users||Up to 500 users, excludes one-time implementation cost||$1,380,000|
|1000 Users||Up to 1000 users, excludes one-time implementation cost||$2,300,000|
|Above 1000 Users||Above 1000 Users. excludes one-time implementation cost||$3,105,000|
Software as a service is a delivery model for software applications whereby the vendor hosts and operates the application over the Internet. Customers pay for using the software without owning the underlying infrastructure. With SaaS Contracts, customers will pay for usage through their AWS bill.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Citizen 360 CRM[email protected], [email protected]
Cancellation with full refund within 1 month of subscription start date