Know the impact before, during, and after a flood.
- Increase public safety and resilience
- Personalized communication
- Prevent damage to assets
- Improved decision making
Better preparation and recovery outcomes using hyper-local, real-time information.
The Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Closer to zero lives lost from flood events
- Gained hours or days of proactive preparation and recovery for government and community assets
- Loss prevention through securing sites and assets such as utilities, commercial vehicles, and sandbagging residential properties. Readily identify at-risk communities for prioritized response to a street-level
- Efficient and reduced resourcing costs
- Effective response and efficient traffic routing
- Rapid reporting of at-risk communities, at-risk assets, and deep analytics before, during, and after a flood event from the desktop
Rapid and granular flood information for every stage of an event.
Have the best possible flood preparation, response, and recovery plans using the best data.
Impact-based flood forecasts
Efficient route and logistics planning
Greater situational awareness
Immediate impact estimation