NSC3™ provides a scalable and secured rapidly deployable GIS enabled and AI-enhanced video service to assist you with an eﬃcient workﬂow and robust live communications.
- Enables secured ultra-fast real-time video streaming
- FirstNet tested video and data streaming
- Codeless integration API, No integration, no extra devices
- Ultra-fast video sharing with any drone and screen
- Full communication suite within task cross-organizational PTT and Chat
- Ultra-Secured communication
Automated data Recorder (GIS, audio, textual, video, and images)
Win, Linux, ARM with support for Android and iOS platforms.
NSC3™ Users get and share visual situational awareness using mobile cameras, phones, drones, and surveillance cameras.
The NSC3™ Platform includes the following component apps:
- NSC Webapp™ a web application that provides a dashboard view through any device that supports a web browser.
- NSC Mobile™ enables video from smartphones to be streamed, recorded, and shared with team members.
- NSC Drone™ enables live video streaming from the DJI drone camera or cameras.
- NSC IoT™ enables the integration of other devices, such as cameras, sensors, and license plate readers into the platform.
If your fleet of vehicles is equipped with mobile routers, NSC3™ can add more capability to your investment.
Real-time Video Streaming
Ensure real-time video with fastest video engine on the market. Stream any camera source, such as body-worn cameras, drones, dashboard cams, mobile phones.
Create task forces between disparate organizations to share video and communicate with PTT (push-to-talk) and chat.
Use Existing Hardware
Use COTS (commercial off-the-shelf equipment). We support Android and IOS devices. Control room application is browser-based.
Sensitive Data Security
Ensure end-to-end data security with AES256-GCM and TLS 1.3. Data is easily accessible for task members with full chain of custody.
In production use by Fire Departments and Police Forces. Available as a service and as an on-premises installation.
Video in Bandwidth Restricted Networks
We monitor the network capacity and transfer the amount of data the network supports to ensure up-to-date information even in 2G/3G environments.