Private Safety Network is a patented, universal communications system designed to send and receive real-time information, and to distribute mass notifications during an emergency or safety event. It allows multiple choices in sending out event warnings using the instant Emergency Broadcast lightning bolt. It can be sent to everyone, to responders, to police, or to specific groups; all simultaneously. Patent Nos. 10,375,560 and 10,531,267. Private Safety Network for Android and iPhone was thoroughly evaluated and approved by FirstNet®.
- Virtually real-time communications
- Designed for emergency and safety communications-laser focused
- One click emergency broadcast to all members
- Users can instantly send and receive alerts on their phones
- Receive complete information from people onsite as well as security system alerts and respond multi-directionally
- Integrate with security and access control systems – IOT interface to send device information
- Link to other Private Safety Networks (campuses, facilities, and jurisdictions)
- Provide all responder groups with user locations, room statuses, and a full view of the situation
- Control Center provides administrators a command and control function during a crisis
- Initiate lockdowns automatically through access control systems
- Secure – all messages are encrypted. Continuous backups with automatic fail-safe switchover
Private Safety Network Communications
- Near real-time messaging – because every second counts
- Multi-directional – Quickly receive responses and information
- Specialized communications system created for safety
- Decentralized – Nothing gets in the way of your message to your chosen recipients.
- Information comes from the local event site, not a remote, central authority
- More than notifications
- Notifications provide information after an event
- PSN can prevent an event from happening
- People saving their own lives and lives of others by pre-warnings
- The sheer speed of PSN information in an emergency event is a powerful force
Control Center Website
PSN includes a control center website which can act as a command and control center during a crisis. In calmer times the administrative website provides user maintenance functions.
- Today’s messages are seen in real-time, so administrators have current information.
- Replies can be directed to individuals, groups, or the entire network. This allows administrators to provide instructions and information to targeted groups.
- User group management. Add and edit groups and their users.
- Approve/disapprove new member requests. Edit user contact information, Delete expired users.
- Manage roles and permissions for groups.
- Search and view archived messages. Postmortems of emergencies can be conducted.