Scout PD – a next-generation software platform for digital evidence management
Simplify Collection. Centralize Storage.
- Load 650 files at a time on the internal portal’s Upload page.
- Receive files from citizens via the Public Portal.
- Integrate with local and sharepoint file folders
- Custom archival and/or purge
- 256-bit hash on all incoming files so that users can confirm digital data has not been altered in an unauthorized manner since the time it was created, transmitted, or stored by an authorized source.
- encrypted log files also have integrity validation applied to them too.
- Elegant metadata handling and extraction for:
- EXIF data
- missing system time stamps
- DVR timestamp correction
File & Codec Standardization.
- Automatically convert HEIF and HEIC files from cellphone extractions so that they can viewed in a browser and indexed with computer vision.
- Stop using different players and wrangling video file formats (AVI, MKV, etc) and codecs (DivX/Xvid, MPEG-2, H.265, etc). Scout PD supports automatic conversion to MP4/H.264 for fifty-seven (57) file-and-codec combinations.
- Auto-tagging of images & videos for 1000s of objects, actions, and places.
- Natural-language search for anything
- Draw on map to filter search further
- User-defined controls at every level, with the click of a mouse
- Purchase using a variety of public sector cooperative contract vehicles (SEWP, TX DIR, etc) through AWS Marketplace
- Receive only one invoice, from AWS, with transparency unparalleled by other SaaS providers
- Unlike other SaaS providers, there is no markup of underlying cloud services. We call this “zero margin SaaS”.
Powerful natural-language search coupled with artificial intelligence is a force-multiplier for LEAs. Drive better outcomes while delivering efficiencies that fix budgets.
Law enforcement is a collaborative effort. Jurisdictions have boundaries, but criminals do not. Adding users shouldn’t impact your budget. No per-user pricing.
Collecting evidence, on average, takes 90 minutes of officers’ time. Spend time wisely. Are you prepared for an adverse event? Crowdsource tips and let AI assist to find the info you need most.
Media & Documents
Criminal investigations is difficult work. You collect a vast array for file types, formats, and codecs. Let modern process automation elegantly handle metadata.
Mugshot & Gang Database
Receive and share information on missing persons, victims, and offenders. Track warrants, status, gang criteria, affiliates and more all in one place integrated with your evidence & cases.