59th Annual SAFE Symposium
November 2nd, 2021 - November 4th, 2021
Participation from R2 Community
Est. # of Attendees
Conference, In Person, Seminar, Symposium
Air Force, Army, Dept of Homeland Security, DOD & Military, EPA, Intelligence Agencies, Navy & Marine Corps
Defense, Emergency Management, Public Safety
- Learn More
- Est. Min. Exhibitor Cost Corporate Members: $2,000 per 15’x10’ booth
- Est. Min. Attendee Cost Government/Military Registration: $175
The SAFE Association is presenting its 59th Annual Symposium. Composed of Government, Military, Industrial, and Academic interests, SAFE represents aviation, space, land, and marine safety disciplines for the protection of users worldwide.
- The Symposium provides an internationally attended marketplace for the exchange of technical information, product and service exhibitions, and the showcasing of industry capabilities for meeting challenges in vehicular occupant protection and personnel-worn safety equipment.
- You are invited to participate in this tremendous opportunity and represent your company, agency, command, or institutional interests. The Symposium is comprised of industry exhibits, technical paper and panel sessions, workshops, lectures, and product demonstrations over a three day period. The SAFE Symposium is attended by acquisition and technical leaders from worldwide industry, governmental, and military agencies.
- SAFE offers a diverse attendees demographic with approximately 50% industry and 50% customer group with nearly all the suppliers serving the markets identified.
- Many safety and survival attendees make SAFE their #1 priority meeting each year, with many scheduling design reviews, technical interchange meetings, and supplier coordination meetings during this event.
- Papers, Panels, Workshops and Product Demonstrations are planned at the SAFE annual event.
Exhibitor Contact Info
Post Office Box 130
Creswell, OR 97426-0130
Phone: (541) 895-3012
Fax: (541) 895-3014
Contact us Online