ENHANCING OUR COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY
Archer UAS is at the forefront of unmanned air systems (UAS) deployment and is helping to establish and shape standards and best practices in this new and growing industry.
Archer UAS seeks to improve public health and safety by reimagining how we address time-sensitive medical emergencies and developing groundbreaking technologies that will have a profound effect on our communities.
From our fully managed sUAS deployment systems that are hosted, maintained and monitored by Archer UAS, to specific individual components of our robust suite of software and hardware innovations, Archer UAS is one of the first technology companies with the ability to create, implement, and manage turnkey autonomous sUAS deployments completely tailored to client specifications.
Archer will work hand in hand with clients to ensure all Archer UAS flights are fully compliant with all local and federal aviation regulations.
Our proprietary Ground Control Hub maintains a homeostatic environment, provides and ensures vehicle charge, and collects useful data for remote monitoring via Archer Networks.
Archer’s fully customizable lineup of vehicle instruments, including, onboard computers, LTE modems, LIDAR, data analytics and drop mechanisms bring a wide range of functionality to vehicle fleets for endless applications.
Archer’s artificial intelligence-based satellite analysis platform identifies optimal waypoint coordinates for a wide range of mission types.
Archer Survey aggregates a wealth of up-to-date satellite imagery and GIS data to automatically pinpoint unobstructed coordinates for delivery, landing, or other mission-critical actions. Constantly updating, this data evolves with changes to the landscape—great for post-disaster response.
- Identify coordinates for emergency landing
- Pinpoint payload drop points free of trees, houses and other obstacles
- Account for changes to terrain, like hurricane damage
- Identify rooftops and driveways for emergency deliveries
- Custom drawing/selection tools
- Quickly survey large geographical areas
Archer Networks offers cloud-based software infrastructure for monitoring weather, airspace traffic and advisories, and other flight conditions along with sUAS telemetry to provide automated go/no-go logic for remote sUAS deployment over an LTE network.
Fully customizable, Archer Networks enable a wide variety of mission types, both piloted and autonomous, on a user-friendly dashboard.
- Automated vehicle fleet monitoring
- Customizable notifications via SMS, email, and automated phone call
- Obstacle avoidance/geo-fencing for automated missions
- Automated vehicle deployment for various mission types
- Live go/no-go mission verification for remote deployment
- Live flight telemetry via LTE
Archer Managed Solutions develops and installs turnkey sUAS deployment systems that are hosted, managed, monitored and maintained by Archer.
FIRST RESPONSE SYSTEMS
Advancing the way emergency medical services are deployed, Archer First Response Systems (AFRS) is a 911-based emergency medical supply delivery system that transports lifesaving equipment.
Archer UAS is on a mission to dramatically reduce the number of cardiac arrest fatalities by eliminating one of the biggest obstacles when treating cardiac arrest. An automated external defibrillator, or AED, can restart the heart but must be administered within mere minutes to save a life. AFRS can bring an AED (and other lifesaving medical supplies) directly to a victim in need, significantly increasing chances of survival.
AFRS supports medical emergency personnel with transit and delivery of critical payload options including AED, NARCAN®, STOP THE BLEED® Kit and other lifesaving supplies.
- Fully integrated with 911 dispatch and ready at the click of a button
- Vehicle is airborne in less than 18 seconds and delivers payload to a 35-square-mile coverage area in less than five minutes
- Deployable by street address or coordinate pair
- 45K+ predefined delivery points ensure accurate and precise delivery to victims in need
- Fully managed system requiring minimal training