FirstResponse911 is an emergency response technology that saves lives through increased efficiency and better connectivity.
FirstResponse911 automatically transfers emergency call data from 9-1-1 call centers to responders including fire-rescue, private ambulance providers, towing companies, and utilities. The automatic transfer of call data has proven to save thousands of dispatch hours annually by eliminating phone or radio contact between 9-1-1 call centers and public safety transport agencies. FirstResponse911 continuously monitors the 9-1-1 call center CAD and automatically notifies EMS providers with critical information (e.g., address change, priority change, or a violent scene) as the call progresses.
Our goal is to allow call-takers/dispatchers to concentrate on the 9-1-1 caller and eliminate the need for dispatchers to call or radio other dispatchers.
Operating throughout the United States, cloud-based FirstResponse911 helps ECCs and responding agencies improve emergency response.
- FirstResponse911 Benefits
DataTech911 developed FirstResponse911 to ensure that 9-1-1 call data gets transferred to the appropriate response agencies even in times of high demand and limited resources. FirstResponse911 handles high call volume from multiple agencies and municipalities seamlessly without missing critical calls.Benefits of FirstResponse911 include:
- Automates call information transfer between ECCs and responding agencies.
- Connects multiple disparate CAD systems to shorten response times and better coordinate emergency response.
- Tracks when call information is transferred, received, and acknowledged to assist in monitoring quality and performance.
- Allows 9-1-1 call takers/dispatchers to concentrate wholly on incoming traffic – enabling faster, more focused, and more relevant responses.
- How FirstResponse911 Works
FirstResponse911 provides ECCs with the ability to automatically route call data to a responding EMS agency based on established policies and procedures. The system enforces acknowledgment of receipt and confirms the intention to respond. When several responding agencies service an area, FirstResponse911 incorporates customer-defined rules to assign the call to the appropriate responding agency.As information is gathered by the 9-1-1 call center, the data is automatically routed to the assigned responding agency. The responding agency is automatically notified of important criteria including holdback situations, address changes, and Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD) changes.Incorporating automated call data routing, transaction archiving, receipt acknowledgment, and a suite of powerful reporting tools, FirstResponse911 is used to improve EMS interoperability, accountability, and response times. Using FirstResponse911 to streamline sharing emergency data can save time and save lives.
- How FirstResponse911 Helps
FirstResponse911 relays crucial information to private ambulance companies and other response agencies. It is an emerging technology providing the following benefits to customers:
- ECCs/9-1-1 Call Centers
- Selectively route incident data to multiple responding agencies
- Eliminate phone calls or radio communications to responding agencies
- Update responding agencies continuously as 9-1-1 call takers enter data – no need for 9-1-1 call taker to relay information
- Notify ECC if responding agency delays acknowledgment of assigned incidents
- Reduce dispatcher/call-taker workload and stress – allow them to concentrate on the 9-1-1 caller
- EMS/Responding Agencies
- Receive incident data from multiple ECCs automatically
- Receive RapidSOS enhanced location and other data when a 9-1-1 call is made from a cell phone
- Eliminate phone calls or radio communications with 9-1-1 call centers
- Eliminate incident data input errors
- Improve call intake – no need to decipher radio or phone calls with ECC
FirstResponse911 software provides reliable emergency call data routing, notification, and other advanced features to help improve response times and resource utilization. Designed to easily integrate and unify multiple emergency systems, FirstResponse911 simplifies and reduces errors in forwarding call data to the correct transport agency.
Selective Call Data Transfer
Limit/filter incident data transfers based on area, time of day, priority levels, etc. Incident call data is transferred automatically based on the pre-configured rules.
Continuous Incident Updates
Real-time incident updates including address change, priority change, EMD change, and CAD note updates are automatically shared with the responding agency.
Using a keyword search on the call narrative, FirstResponse911 notifies response agencies of potential dangers, such as violence, weapons or downed power lines.
Incident call data transfers, acknowledgements, and other transactions are logged for auditing and reporting. Monthly reports of all agency-specific transferred incidents are available.
FirstResponse911 continually monitors the 9-1-1 computer-aided dispatch (CAD) and automatically notifies the responding agency as new incident data is available. Eliminate the need for 9-1-1 call centers to call or radio responding agencies. Eliminate the need for the responding agency to manually enter data.
Only ECCs have access to RapidSOS data which provides enhanced location and other data for calls made from cell phones. FirstResponse911, using authorized credentials, ties this data to the incident and makes it available to responding agencies.