- Record body camera videos without needing to interact with screen.
- Capture evidentiary photos using a simple and intuitive interface.
- Take audio recordings and bookmark important moments.
- Utilize any Android smartphone without compromising other functionality (e.g. phone calls, email)
- Footage is automatically uploaded from the field via a secure connection.
- Moments after an incident, it can be viewed by authorized personnel.
- No docking stations or in-car routers are necessary.
- A digital fingerprint ensures the chain of custody for footage from the moment it is captured.
- Users can easily add free-form annotations and tags right from the smartphone.
- All footage has associated location and timestamp data.
Body Worn Computers
- Real-time location data provides positional awareness to supervisors.
- All footage and data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Add additional applications for enhanced operational efficiency.
- Automatic activations available via lightbar, speed threshold and linked BWC.
- Easy installation that leverages existing ports and writing in your vehicle.
- Up to 90% cost savings compared to traditional dash camera systems.
Easy to Use
- Utilize dedicated buttons to easily start and end recordings without interacting with the screen.
- Mark important moments and mute audio where appropriate.
- Clips, magnets and pouches provide numerous secure mounting options.
•Authorized website users can see the real time position and status of users in the field
•As needed, view real-time video and audio feeds.
•Robust permission set and audit trails ensure user privacy is respected.
•Quickly find footage through a powerful seacrh tool.
•Retain footage according to customizable retention schedules.
•Tag and annotate footage with relevant metadata such as case numbers and classifications.
•Utilize location data as additional context for footage.
•View Synchronized videos on one screen to get a complete view of an incident.
•Easily find related footage by user, time or location.
•Advance frame by frame to extract important details.
•Location-based analytics provide data for various types of reports.
•Heatmaps provide an aggregated overview of staff coverage.
•Geofencing capabilities provide automatic reports and alerts for critical areas, such as contract cities and schools.
•Redact videos, photos and audio recordings.
•Automatically track and blur both faces and objects.
•Easily bleep, mute or disguise audio.
•Download or share redacted footage.