Smartphone Body and Dash Camera Solution
The body camera company that does not make body cameras. ™
Smartphone Body and Dash Cameras
- Record body camera videos without needing to interact with the screen.
- Capture evidentiary photos using a simple and intuitive interface.
- Take audio recordings and bookmark important moments.
- Utilize any Android smartphone without compromising other functionally (e.g. phone calls, email)
- Footage is automatically uploaded from the field via a secure connection.
- Moments after an incident, it can be viewed by authorized personnel.
- no docking stations or in-car routers are necessary.
- A digital fingerprint ensures the chain of custody for footage from the moment it is captured.
- Users can easily add free-form annotations and tags right from the smartphone.
- All footage has associated location and timestamp data.
Body Worn Computers
- Real-time location data providers positional awareness to supervisors.
- All footage and data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Add additional applications for echanced operational efficiency.
- Automatic activations available via lightbar, speed theshold and linked BWC.
- Easy installation that leverages existing ports and wiring in your vehicle.
- Up to 90% cost savings compared to traditional dash camera systems.
Easy to Use
- Utilize dedicated buttons to easily start and end recordings without interacting with the screen.
- Mark important moments and mute audio where appropriate.
- Clips, magnets and pouches provide numerous secure mounting options.
• Authorized website users can see the real time position and status of users in the field.
• As needed, view real-time video and audio feeds.
• Robust permission set and audit trails ensure user privacy is respected.
• Quickly find footage through a powerful search tool.
• Retain footage according to customizable retention schedules.
• Tag and annotate footage with relevant metadata such as case numbers and classifications.
• Utilize location data as additional context for footage.
• View synchronized videos on one screen to get a complete view of an incident.
• Easily find related footage by user, time or location.
• Advance frame by frame to extract important details.
• Location-based analytics provide data for various types of reports.
• Heatmaps provide an aggregated overview of staff coverage.
• Geofencing capabilities provide automatic reports and alerts for critical areas, such as contract cities and schools.
• Redact videos, photos and audio recordings.
• Automatically track and blur both faces and objects.
• Easily bleep, mute or disguise audio.
• Download or share redacted footage.