Smart Glasses in Tele-Medicine
Leveraging medical expertise is a world problem. Tele-medicine is the remote delivery of healthcare services through technology. Smart glasses are uniquely helpful for tele-medicine use-cases in that the onsite care practitioner can receive live expert interactive medical feedback while simultaneously acting on the feedback with their hands.
A paramedic can now stream directly to a hospital-based doctor without pausing care to the patient. The collaboration can save lives.
- Relay instructions to care practitioners
- More time with doctors through video feed connected to tablet
- Monitor vital signs without taking eyes off the patient
- Record treatment for training purposes
- Provide instant feedback via video feed
- Doctors access medical libraries faster and on demand
- A specialist can spend more time interacting with patients while seeing more people in a day
- Patients spend more time with doctors through a video feed connected to a tablet
REMOTE VIDEO AND RECORDING
Recording has significant medical advantages. Young doctors can be trained via real-life scenarios, complex procedures can be more collaborative, and feedback can be given instantly without overwhelming the user’s vision and sense of reality.
AR technology increases the level of patient care. Medical experts for rare conditions are accessible from far away, doctors can see a patient’s vitals without taking their eyes off the patient and feedback can be provided instantly during surgery.
Remote Video and Recording
Record treatment for training purposes and provide instant feedback via video feed.
On Demand Access
Doctors access medical libraries faster and on demand.
A paramedic can now stream directly to a hospital-based doctor without pausing care to the patient.