Digitize your utility next week. Literally.
Replace your clipboards and safely combine manual data with SCADA data, eliminate the madness of your spreadsheets, and create operations and regulatory reports with one click. Anyone can use our software…you don’t need to be a techie, you don’t need to read a manual, and you don’t need an engineering report to tell you it’s a good thing to do.
Priced affordably for all sizes of utilities. Yes, including rural.
THE WAY WE’VE ALWAYS DONE IT
- Pencil and clipboard
- Calculate non-revenue water once a year
- Pour through dozens and dozens of spreadsheets to analyze your data
- Invest in servers, licenses, and IT time
- Discover problems only after rounds are completed and data is entered into Excel
- Compile data from multiple spreadsheets in order to see trends
THE NEW WAY WITH WATERLY
- Tablet or smartphone
- Analyze non-revenue water continuously
- Utilize a single source of truth for your data
- No IT expertise or configuration required
- See problems in real-time while rounds are being completed
- Make informed water decisions with a live dataset
- Mobile solution: Eliminate your clipboards forever. Capture everything on a tablet or phone. Be paperless. Finally.
- Immediate feedback: Calculates real-time chlorine, phosphate, fluoride, BOD/TSS/Ammonia loading, and other chemical dosages as you type!
- No training necessary: Waterly was built by water operators. You’ll feel like it was because it’s so easy to use.
- Incorporate smart data: Waterly reads data from PLCs, smart instruments, and power meters.
- Distribution sampling: Simplify BacT, chlorine, and other distribution sampling and eliminate more spreadsheets.
- One-click state reporting: Create monthly regulatory operating reports with ONE CLICK. Share it with anyone.
- State accepted: Waterly has been accepted by all state regulatory agencies. No worrying about format. Smart electronic data submittal welcome!
- No spreadsheets: No backups, no IT expertise, and no computer necessary. Preserve your water/wastewater data for the next generation.
- Power and chemical usage: Track power and chemical usage over time.
Trending and Workflow
- Simple trending: Summary water flow trends make it easy to see details on water production.
- Validation: Track acceptable ranges in real-time, and prevent errors with validation on data entry.
- Workflow simplification: Thoughtful workflows align with how you normally do your rounds and make it easy for you to teach others.