Learn about government contracting through on-demand videos from contracting experts
Gain access to resources such as self-paced training videos, sample supporting documentation, and expert advice to help increase your government contracting success.
How it works?
The growth of your business depends upon 3 simple steps!
- Sign Up For GovLia Academy
Select a package and create an account with your business email address
- Search Our Courses
Find the curriculum that fits where your business is in the GovLia process
- Chat With Experts
Our Premium packages comes with direct access to experts to answer your specific questions
Sample Course Topics
- Getting started in government contracting at the state, federal and local levels.
- Types of government and anchor institutions to sell to.
- Identifying your business industry classification codes.
- Getting certified as a women, veteran or minority owned business.
- How to leverage your small business certifications.
- Marketing your business to the government.
- Identifying your target audience in the government space.
- Developing relationships with government buyers and prime contractors.
Registering with the government can be tricky and is usually the first step, we help navigate multiple registration processes.
Certifications can help you access set-aside contracting opportunities, don’t get caught up on the paperwork, we’ll walk you through it.
You have done all the work to get registered and certified but now you need to find the contracting opportunities to bid on.
Responding to RFP’s can be overwhelming in the beginning, we walk you through the process of developing your proposals.
Learn how to build relationships with government professionals, prime contractors and other businesses for collaborative opportunities.